Saturday, June 11, 2005

NO ROMANCE!!


--BM, Sunday morn. : in the empty space

no romance, but I miss u much!
For god’s sake, how come you are so sweet such a wonderful person…
Colorful day is only when I’m with u
You’re not my imagination…you’re my world & you’re my life
You’re my everything…God damn it! Don’t u know that?!
You’re the river, You’re the earth, You’re the mountain, You’re the ocean…
You’re the most a beautiful landscape I’ve ever seen…
U know what?
When I touch u & u touch me
I Kinda feel the feeling… your blood stream flow in my vein!
I can’t deal myself. what is this feeling…?! That bothered me a lot.
Just because I’m not sure if u feel the same way too…
I stare at you when you’re not aware
Hahaha… when you realize it, I keep staring at you & you ask me what’s-wrong-with-me-face
And I say to myself “I adore u, my dear!”
Is it LOVE?!
I’m not sure it is! But what is love actually?
I just can feel it. No romance!
God damn it! Do you belong to me?! Is it love? But this is life…
[06.06.05]

1 Comments:

Blogger Oryx said...

Jieee..... segitunya-kah? Tapi kok koreksinya ga ditulis sih? Kan jadi kurang sedap dibaca.... hehehe ;P

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home